Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Не получили письмо с кодом активации?
    Печать

Автор Тема: My college life essay part 5  (Прочитано 247 раз)

Оффлайн kentwang

• Новичок
  • Развернуть
My college life essay part 5
« : 07 Январь 2023, 06:38:08 »
Some people say that college is just an extension of high school, and you have to continue studying hard like high school here; others say that after entering college, your future and career are guaranteed, and you can enjoy four years of fun. In my opinion, university is a blank picture scroll, waiting for you to paint your own colorful youth with wisdom and hands. In the summer of 2004, I entered the university with the oath of "being sincere to others and being strict with myself".
I remember that when I was in high school, my heart was full of infinite longing for college life: a relaxed and unrestrained life, half a day of class, half a day of rest, these were the best condiments for my nervous and boring study in the third year of high school. However, when I saw the densely arranged university courses for the first time, all my beautiful fantasies couldn't help being shattered. Four in the morning, four in the afternoon, and sometimes two in the evening, more than high school classes. At that moment, I really had the feeling that I had just come out of the dragon pool and entered the tiger's den. But when I told this idea to a netizen who was in college, she told me what Ostrovsky said in "How Steel Was Tempered": When you look back on the past, , can not regret for wasting one's life, and not be ashamed of doing nothing. Yes, four or three years of college is the most precious golden age in life; youth, anyone can only have it once, how can such a wonderful age be abandoned? However, my college life has no glory.
I don't like studying. It's because I don't study. My subjective consciousness has already become like this. I think no one can change myself, only I can change myself. When everyone was still going through the wonderful parties, colorful club activities, and various lectures, although each one was full of temptation, I chose a lonely road. Is it because I am simple? Or because I can't stand the storm? Learning seems insignificant in front of me. At the beginning of school, although I went to and from the dormitory, cafeteria, and classroom every day, living a three-point and one-line life, I did not study seriously. At the end of the first semester of my freshman year, I was the last in my class, which is what I expected. But when I calm down and think about it carefully, what will I have in three years if this continues? Obviously, this kind of life is neither stressful nor fulfilling.
A sentence I saw on the Internet once gave me great inspiration: people are three-dimensional, not only composed of certain points or surfaces, we should not set ourselves in one direction, we should try and experience all aspects, affordable moissanite engagement rings just It's like no matter which color you emphasize, it's so single that it can never form a rainbow. Suddenly, I understood that university life should not only be about learning, but also have more colorful content. But I have nothing, and I am trying to make myself perform in every aspect. However, there are some things in life that you just don't want to ignore. At this time, something made me have to reconsider. I don't know where I will be in the future? What kind of life will I have? But I have made my own decision. There may be many people who don't understand, but it may not matter anymore.
Since I was a freshman, although I have not studied seriously, nor have I done any social work within my ability, but I cannot deny my desire to actively participate. There is the satisfaction of being understood and the distress of being misunderstood, but I always maintain a sense of normalcy. Do everything according to your own will, and you are full of confidence. No matter what people think of me, although many of them are useless in my studies, I still think I am worthy of myself. What I value most is a kind of attempt, a passion, and a period of dedication without regret. They make me understand responsibility and understanding. Understand and learn to be strong.
But things in real life are really hard to tell. I can't do whatever I want. Although I think I'm strong, I'm still defeated by life now. I can only be speechless. I know what will happen in the future, and that is the decision I made. As for what the decision is, I don't need to say it. That's just my own business, I don't think it's necessary to tell others. However, no matter what decision I made, I was clear-headed, I knew I was young, I had passion, and I was not afraid of failure. Just relying on this newborn calf's unafraid of tigers, I will fight hard again, but there is also a bit of a gamble in it. Whatever it is, I'll stick to it and have no complaints.
This kind of tortuous experience is a kind of wealth in itself. I will try my best to fight for it. I believe: If you have enthusiasm and drive, what else can you not achieve? This is also the point I have experienced the most during this consideration process: keep enthusiasm and fighting spirit at all times, and you can overcome difficulties. I know that there will be many difficulties in my future life, but I think I will not be afraid. Mr. Lu Xun said: "Time is like water in a sponge, as long as you squeeze it, there will always be some." So, I will also In this fiercely competitive society, I want to squeeze out my own world, not to mention the big world, I am satisfied if I can squeeze out a small world, and I will continue to fight for it on the basis of satisfaction. Perhaps it is to strive to complete the most work tasks in the shortest time. Of course, in order to master more and more refined knowledge, I will inevitably have to sacrifice some time for rest and entertainment, and pay more energy than others, but I think it is worth it. Only in this way can we have the hope of our own world. My college life is coming to an end like this, two years earlier than others.
I was very lucky to have a period of college life, but I still regret it more. I regret that I can't continue to work hard with my college classmates. University is synonymous with innocence, it is the excitement of youth, it is the flying of personality, it is a training camp for self-improvement, and it is a dream factory... Although I only have one year of college life, I have learned to be independent and strong here. , I learned how to be a human being, how to correctly accept success and failure, and how to look at reality and the future. In the near day, I will step out of the university gate and move towards a new starting point. "Farewell to the bewildered yesterday, face tomorrow with a smile, and the long journey will become my relentless pursuit." Wish me a smooth journey! Here, I also hope that my college classmates will be happy forever!

Добавлено: 07 Январь 2023, 06:39:45
Everything You Need To Know Before Buying Lab Grown Diamond
People believe there is nothing like a diamond, but have you considered lab-grown diamonds? We cherish the sentiment behind diamonds, especially when they have been offered to you by your loved ones without whom you simply cannot live.

A perfect diamond is wonderful, but what makes it even better? We're introducing you to the newest technology in wedding rings, jewelry, and beyond - lab grown diamonds. Buying lab diamonds can be quite daunting and overwhelming.

We are here to help you answer all your burning doubts about lab made diamonds and make you aware of things you need to consider while planning to buy lab grown diamond over its mined alternative. This blog comprises a step-by-step guide to help you get a sparkly lab diamond.

Guide To Lab Made Diamonds: Learn The Essentials
Here are some steps to help you buy the perfect lab grown diamond.

Discover the 4Cs of diamonds - the essentials
The first and foremost step is to learn about the basics of diamond 4Cs because diamond is all about sparkle and shine, referred to as brilliance or fire in the diamond industry. The sparkle is the main factor that makes them unique from one another and the reason why you should buy them.

The 4Cs of lab grown diamond are carat, cut, clarity, and color. Let us understand them in brief:

Carat – The carat weight of a diamond is a measurement of its stone’s weight and not its size. When the diamond is cut properly, the carat weight depicts the size of the diamond, and larger stones tend to be more expensive.
Clarity – The clarity of a diamond is defined as the measurement of how many blemishes and inclusions are present in the diamond. The inclusions can be either defects or microscopic foreign particles within the diamond.
Cut – The cut is the measurement of the quality of lab grown diamond shape, geometry, and final finishing of a diamond. Moreover, Bhanderi never compromises on cut quality to ensure all of our diamonds have optimal scintillation, fire, and brilliance.
Color – Diamond ranges from colorless to yellow or light brown hue and are also found in a spectrum of fancy colors, including blue, yellow, and sometimes even red. The lesser the color of the diamond, the rarer the diamond. In simple terms, a perfect diamond with no imperfections and defects is completely colorless and rare.
Plan your budget and expectations
Fixing your budget and expectation is the second thing you should consider while planning to buy a lab grown diamond.

Many people already have thought of a specific carat weight or particular shape in mind and are also willing to pay bucks for it. This will always happen if there is something better than your prior set amount. And before you know it, you will have crossed the limit you set and some more.

So, the best thing is you decide on a specific budget and choose the best diamond you can get for that amount.

Choose the appropriate shape
Firstly, you will have to decide what the diamond will be used for. For instance, are you shopping for an engagement ring, cocktail ring, or maybe a pair of earrings or a bracelet? The main reason to decide this factor is the jewelry type you want to carve out from a lab grown diamond and designs will often restrict your choices.

For example, if you are looking for out diamond for your earrings then studs will often be paired with round or maybe square diamonds. On the other hand, elongated shapes such as oval or marquise are popular if you are looking for a ring.

Build your own set
We recommend most people pick their own diamonds to build customized sets. In this manner, you can ensure that the diamond you choose is the best for you and your requirements. Because if you do not opt for customization, then you might have to rely on pre-selected jewelry sets offered by the seller.

Certifications should be checked.
When you have decided on diamonds, all you need to do is check the grading certificates. Most grading labs grade lab made diamonds such as GIA, IGI, etc., so your diamond will likely be graded by them.

If the seller does not provide you with the certificate, then we recommend you should prefer to purchase that lab grown diamond.

Compare your alternatives
Compare the diamond you have found with other close options you have finalized and check whether they have an edge over your chosen one. Now that you know about the 4Cs of diamond, you can easily find the difference between your chosen alternatives and which is the best pick for you.

When you begin your hunt for the perfect lab grown diamond, numerous factors will be taken into consideration for purchasing. In simpler terms, do not rush through the whole process. Follow this guide, as it is important for you to find something that is the best in quality, price, style, and, most importantly, something that will be cherished for years to come.

Lab Grown Diamonds are becoming the most popular trend among jewelry types: rings, wedding bands, pendants, or bracelets. Thus, the Carbon Vapor Deposition process is considered one of the most popular diamond growing processes in laboratories. An individual acquires certain advantages while buying CVD Diamonds: sustainability, ethical origin, affordable price, and high-quality diamonds. As the popularity of diamonds grew through carbon vapor deposition increases, BLGD provides one of the most superior quality CVD Diamonds.

What Are The Features Of CVD Diamonds?
The features of natural diamonds are similar to diamonds grown through Carbon Vapor Deposition. CVD Diamonds are composed of similar chemical and physical makeup, internal structure, and lustrous beauty to real diamonds. Like naturally extracted diamonds, the properties of CVD have great durability and reach a scale of 10 on the Mohr scale, with intense sparkle and brilliance.

Like real diamonds, diamonds made through carbon vapor deposition are graded on the 4C’s of diamonds – cut, clarity, color, and carat. Although CVD is grown by humans, they contain the same flaw and imperfections as natural diamonds. They may pick up certain internal flaws and color tints while growing in the laboratories. It is very scarce to find CVD Diamonds devoid of flaws and perfect. Some diamonds grown through CVD can be poorly colored or heavily included, while some can be colorless with minute imperfections. Even naturally extracted diamonds are made of similar flaws and blemishes. Look between VS2 clarity grades and SI1 and D to F colour grades; a diamond appears superior in quality and provides a good return for your investment. https://wishcollegelife.blogspot.com/
Even expert gemologists cannot make out the difference between CVD Diamonds and natural diamonds. The reason is that CVD diamonds are real diamonds. CVD contains the same chemical, physical, and optical features. When you buy CVD Diamonds, you will find that GIA or IGI certification specifically states its origin. Apart from this, any human will need advanced machinery to distinguish between CVD and real diamonds.
« Последнее редактирование: 07 Январь 2023, 06:39:45 от kentwang »

Google

« : 07 Январь 2023, 06:38:08 »

Печать
Тэги:

Rambler's Top100

PDA|WAP2