Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Не получили письмо с кодом активации?
    Печать

Автор Тема: DeRozan is placed ahead of Rudy Gobert and just two spots behind Devin Booker  (Прочитано 614 раз)

Оффлайн wangyue36612

• Новичок
  • Развернуть
I'm sure that every year, I'm concerned over the things this sport has to say, however, there's no doubt that it offers an insight into the perception of players heading into the new year. You can imagine it being a huge power ranking for nearly each player that is in 2K23 MT the league. It's one which actually earns the Bulls team some respect this time around.

NBA 2K23 revealed today DeMar DeRozan checks in with an overall score of 89, and Zach LaVine will enter the season at 88. The ranking is a pretty significant boost for DeRozan following having started the year with only 85. Regarding LaVine, however, he only moves one slot to NBA 2K22's 87.While I'm convinced that both players deserve to hit the 90s' threshold A score of 88 or 89 place them in pretty in good with each other.

For example, DeRozan is placed ahead of Rudy Gobert and just two spots behind Devin Booker. LaVine is ranked higher than players such as Zion Williamson and Jaylen Brown.One thing LaVine has going for him is a top position on the charts of dunking. LaVine's 95 ranks him below his only Ja Morant , and Zion Williamson as one of most slammers of the league.

The rest of the Bulls' roster has not yet been confirmed, however, 2KRatings.com has an unofficial list that is worth looking at Buy NBA 2K MT . To the left of DeRozan and LaVine and LaVine - which should come as no surprise there's an 83-overall Nikola Vucevic, followed by Lonzo Ball who is 82 and Andre Drummond with a somewhat surprising 81.

Google

Оффлайн Алексей Кузьмич

• Новичок
  • Развернуть
Re: DeRozan is placed ahead of Rudy Gobert and just two spots behind Devin Booker
« Ответ #1 : 09 Октябрь 2022, 14:19:55 »
Признателен.

Печать
Тэги: NBA 2K23 MT 2K MT 

Rambler's Top100

PDA|WAP2